Find the Best Freelance Employee Benefit Plan Expert Near You
Consultants 500 connects clients with local Freelance Employee Benefit Plan Experts. Via our platform, you can easily create a shortlist of Freelance Employee Benefit Plan Experts that provide Audit Services meeting your demands, compare them, and hire the best one for the job and that only within a few minutes.
How it Works
Do You Need a Local Freelance Employee Benefit Plan Expert With a Specific Expertise?
In general, Employee Benefit Plan Audits can be performed by a generalist or a specialist in one of the service areas of its profession. Our platform includes all types of Employee Benefit Plan Experts across a variety of expertise fields. Compare, find and hire a local Employee Benefit Plan Expert that has specialized in one of these Audit Areas:
- Employee Benefit Plan Contributions: The auditor tests contributions from the employee and employer to determine whether the amounts received by or due to the plan are properly determined and recorded in the financial statements.
- Benefits and Benefit Payments: Benefits are tested to determine whether the payments are in accordance with plan provisions and related documents, whether payments are made to or on behalf of the persons entitled to them, and whether transactions are properly recorded in the financial statements.
- Participant Data & Allocations: The auditor applies procedures to relevant participant data.
- Investments & Investment Income: The auditor test whether investments are properly recorded and valued in the financial statements and whether or not the investment transactions are made in accordance with the plan's investment policies. The auditor also tests whether the income from the plan's investments is properly recorded.
- Loans to Participants: Loans to participants and the related interest are tested to determine whether the amounts due the plan have been properly identified, valued and recorded in the financial statements.
- Administrative Expenses: It is tested whether the expenses are in line with agreements, policies and whether they are properly recorded and disclosed in the financial statements.
- Compliance with Laws & Regulations: The auditor tests whether the plan is in line with all applicable law and regulations.
- Tax Status: The auditor tests whether the employee benefit plans meet all tax regulations.
How Much Does a Local Freelance Employee Benefit Plan Expert Cost?
An experienced Freelance Employee Benefit Plan Expert can cost between USD 50 and USD 250 per hour, depending on many factors and circumstances. Normally, a Freelance Employee Benefit Plan Expert charges by the hour and factors that affect the hourly rate charged include the following:
- Location - Country and region highly affect hourly rates. Experts in the Western world tend to be more expensive than experts located in other regions. In addition, a Freelance Employee Benefit Plan Expert located in a major city may charge more than those in smaller communities.
- Experience Level - Partners or more experienced experts charge more than professionals with just a few years working experience.
- Specialization Level - A highly specialized Freelance Employee Benefit Plan Expert tends to charge more than a generalist, but exceptions certainly exist.
- Type of Services Needed - More standardized and routine type of work tends to be less expensive than highly specialized work with different unique aspects concerning each project.
- Firm Size - Large, global or national firms tend to charge more than smaller firms. Hiring a Freelancer versus a Professional employed by a Firm can also make a significant difference in the rate charged.
- Markets Served - The type of Clients (from small business to multinationals) or type of markets served by the Freelance Employee Benefit Plan Expert can also highly affect pricing.
In some cases, a Freelance Employee Benefit Plan Expert may charge a fixed fee for certain types services provided.
Any Other Type of Local Freelance Accounting Services Needed for Your Business?
Besides Freelance Employee Benefit Plan Experts, our platform includes many other accounting, audit or advisory services across a variety of expertise fields. Find and hire local Freelance Accounting Experts that have specialized in one of the following Service Lines:
Accounting Generalist | Full Service Accounting Firm | Administration & Bookkeeping Services | Employee Benefit Plan Auditing | Financial Statement Auditing | Internal Auditing | IT Auditing | Business Restructuring Advisory | Corporate Finance Services | Family Business Advisory | IT & Technology Advisory | Management Consulting Services | Organisation & Control Services | Risk Consulting Services | Strategy Advisory | Financial Services | Financial Statement Reporting | Forensics & Litigation Support | Human Resources Services | IFRS Reporting | US GAAP Reporting | Risk Management Services | Transaction Services / M&A | Valuation Services | Other Accounting Services
How Our Platform Works
More than 75% of potential Clients start a Web Search to find the best Professional Service Provider for the Job. Because the internet is by far the leading channel, it is critical that your business can be easily found on the internet. Creating a profile on our Platform opens the door to new opportunities, and can be done in only a few minutes, without any credit card.
Searching our Platform is always free, and without any registration needed. Our Platform matches Clients with these type of local Professionals, which can be a Firm, an employed Advisor, or a Freelancer:
Accounting, Audit & Advisory | Strategy Consulting | Legal & Notary | Tax | Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
Web, Mobile Design & Development | Recruiting & HR | Writing & Translation | Design & Multimedia