Find the Best Freelance IT Auditor Near You
Consultants 500 connects clients with local Freelance IT Auditors. Via our platform, you can easily create a shortlist of Freelance IT Auditors that provide IT Audit Services meeting your demands, compare them, and hire the best one for the job and that only within a few minutes.
How it Works
Do You Need a Local Freelance IT Auditor With a Specific Expertise?
Via an IT Audit, it is determined how effectively an organization is maintaining its IT security protocols and IT development processes, and to provide direction on how to improve internal controls and security.
In general, IT Audits can be performed by a generalist or a specialist in one of the service areas of its profession. Our platform includes all types of Freelance IT Auditors across a variety of expertise fields. Compare, find and hire a local Freelance IT Auditor that has specialized in one of these IT Audit Areas:
- IT Risk Assessment - What are the risks and how mature are they? Are you compliant with laws and regulations?
- IT Process and Controls Audit - Identify, develop and test internal controls and policies in relation to the overall IT infrastructure.
- Application or ERP Audit - Testing key business applications and ERP systems.
- Compliance Audit - Are an organization's IT infrastructure, control and monitoring processes compliant with specific laws and regulations.
- Segregation of Duties Audit - A single individual should have no control over initiating and completing full business transactions, to reduce risks of fraud or unauthorized transactions.
- Security Audit - Perform security audits, cyber security assessments, attack and penetration testing to ensure availability and reliability of data.
- IT Project Reviews - Performing independent IT project risks assessments or reviewing of project management processes and controls.
- IT Strategy and Performance Services.
How Much Does a Local Freelance IT Auditor Cost?
An experienced Freelance IT Auditor can cost between USD 25 and USD 250 per hour, depending on many factors and circumstances. Normally, a Freelance IT Auditor charges by the hour and factors that affect the hourly rate charged include the following:
- Location - Country and region highly affect hourly rates. Experts in the Western world tend to be more expensive than experts located in other regions. In addition, a Freelance IT Auditor located in a major city may charge more than those in smaller communities.
- Experience Level - Partners or more experienced experts charge more than professionals with just a few years working experience.
- Specialization Level - A highly specialized Freelance IT Auditor tends to charge more than a generalist, but exceptions certainly exist.
- Type of Services Needed - More standardized and routine type of work tends to be less expensive than highly specialized work with different unique aspects concerning each project.
- Firm Size - Large, global or national firms tend to charge more than smaller firms. Hiring a Freelancer versus a Professional employed by a Firm can also make a significant difference in the rate charged.
- Markets Served - The type of Clients (from small business to multinationals) or type of markets served by the Freelance IT Auditor can also highly affect pricing.
In some cases, a Freelance IT Auditor may charge a fixed fee for certain types services provided.
Any Other Type of Local Freelance Accounting Services Needed for Your Business?
Besides Freelance IT Auditors, our platform includes much other accounting, audit or advisory specialists across a variety of expertise fields. Find and hire local Freelance Accounting Experts that have specialized in one of the following Service Lines:
Accounting Generalist | Full Service Accounting Firm | Administration & Bookkeeping Services | Employee Benefit Plan Auditing | Financial Statement Auditing | Internal Auditing | IT Auditing | Business Restructuring Advisory | Corporate Finance Services | Family Business Advisory | IT & Technology Advisory | Management Consulting Services | Organisation & Control Services | Risk Consulting Services | Strategy Advisory | Financial Services | Financial Statement Reporting | Forensics & Litigation Support | Human Resources Services | IFRS Reporting | US GAAP Reporting | Risk Management Services | Transaction Services / M&A | Valuation Services | Other Accounting Services
How Our Platform Works
More than 75% of potential Clients start a Web Search to find the best Professional Service Provider for the Job. Because the internet is by far the leading channel, it is critical that your business can be easily found on the internet. Creating a profile on our Platform opens the door to new opportunities, and can be done in only a few minutes, without any credit card.
Searching our Platform is always free, and without any registration needed. Our Platform matches Clients with these type of local Professionals, which can be a Firm, an employed Advisor, or a Freelancer:
Accounting, Audit & Advisory | Strategy Consulting | Legal & Notary | Tax | Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
Web, Mobile Design & Development | Recruiting & HR | Writing & Translation | Design & Multimedia